Health & Safety Measures
Our commitment to guest, employee, player and performer health and safety remains our top priority. Allen Event Center will continue to monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC, the State of Texas and local public safety and public health officials.
Safety guidelines and protocols in place at Allen Event Center include:
Face Coverings Required
All employees and guests must wear a mask at all times (including arena parking lots and garages) except when actively eating or drinking in a ticketed seat. Masks must completely cover the wearer's nose and mouth. Children under the age of 10 years old and any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering are exempt.
Allen Event Center's clear bag policy remains in effect. However, guests are encouraged to avoid bringing bags if possible, to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
Food & Beverage
Allen Event Center's Food & Beverage team has completed ServeSafe's COVID-19 training. This program prepares foodservice workers to deliver safe dining experiences for their guests while also keeping themselves safe.
Additional policies and procedures include:
- All food and beverage transactions will now be cashless and contactless. Only major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay will be accepted.
- Point of Sale registers have been properly spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Sneeze guards have been added at purchase points to provide a safe barrier between guests and employees.
- Condiment, silverware and drink straw stations have been eliminated and replaced with pre-packaged options upon request.
- To serve safer product selections and hopefully reduce wait times in line, a limited menu of fan favorites will be available at all food stands.
- Souvenir Cup drink refills will no longer be available.
A dedicated sanitization team will be present throughout events, continuously cleaning all high touch surfaces throughout the arena. Additional deep cleanings will be performed between events.
Hand Sanitizing Stations
Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the arena. Guests are also encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds.
Please respect the space of others; keep six feet apart when possible.
You must follow all arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the arena and on arena grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering Allen Event Center and arena grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure for COVID-19.