June 26, 2020
200 E. Stacy Road
Allen, TX 75002
Join Allen Event Center, the Allen Americans and Carter BloodCare for Lone Star 92.5's Summer Blood Drive on Friday, June 26.
Lone Star 92.5 Summer Blood Drive
Friday, June 26, 2020
Summer is always a rough time for the blood supply. Our combined efforts will be needed even more during this unique time of social distancing, canceled company and school blood drives and other rapidly changing conditions.
Make your appointment to #GiveForLife at Allen Event Center on Friday, June 26.
Tips for ensuring a safe donation:
- Make and keep your appointment. (If you are not feeling healthy and well, please do not attend.)
- In addition to the current social distancing guidelines provided by FDA and the CDC we will also observe any social distancing guidelines established by our host partners.
- Donors may be asked to wear a mask as they arrive to the drive.
- Donors are asked to remain at least six feet away from other donors.
- Drink plenty of water before and after donating to ensure you are well hydrated and eat a good, healthy meal at least two hours before your donation.
- Before you arrive on the day of your appointment, fill out your donor questionnaire on your own mobile device/desktop with QuickScreen.
- Check out Carter BloodCare's FAQs for questions about eligibility requirements.
- Do not bring children and/or pets as they are not allowed in the donation area.
Want to share the word with your fellow rock fans? Use the hashtag #LoneStarBloodDrive and let everyone know you're loud, proud and ready to save lives!